X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maniacs = slow?

and this is what it says..............

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/smartma2/public_html/global.php(29) : eval()'d code
    Line: 27

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Have you cleared browser settings etc? as post above showed you were logged out as far as site was concerned also clear your Java cache
      Last edited by madDan; 10-05-13, 10:43 AM.

Comment

on what device??

its same on iphone as on laptop as on work desktop

JJ

Comment

Ok - changing the password logged me off on my iPhone so logged back in......and

JJ

Comment

.............still get same issues.

this is on my iphone after password change, log out and log back in again.

i will try clearing some browser stuff on my laptop and see if thats affecting all my other devices.

JJ

Comment

log in with the new password the rest should be terminated clear ALL your settings on ALL devices and ALL browsers (Do it rather than just think you shouldn't have to)

Comment

cleared browser stuff on chrome........ which logged me out.

logged back in with new password and got this................

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/global.php(29) : eval()'d code:27) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4098

and then tried again and got blank page

3rd time is worked but its still as before

JJ

Comment

Maybe you should take the hint JJ

Comment

And make myself as scarce as admin haha!!

JJ

Comment

Wtf, we've been trying to help you, it's not a site issue, we do all have day jobs by the way and better things to do than worry about why your phone/tablet/laptop is messing about. Try being a bit grateful instead of whining

Comment

JJ for your information as it stands right now you are logged out of the site.

That is if you are viewing from a logged out machine and can see this that is?

Another setting to try disabling on your browsers is the prefetch function.

Comment

All seems to be working much better now on my phone - will try on the laptop and see

Thanks for your help

JJ

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDuke View Post
                            Wtf, we've been trying to help you, it's not a site issue, we do all have day jobs by the way and better things to do than worry about why your phone/tablet/laptop is messing about. Try being a bit grateful instead of whining
                            Hold on - was only returning the banter of you telling me I should take the hint - don't dish out banter if you can't take it back in the way I was meant - jeez

Please see my greatfullness above which I posted before reading your comment!

JJ

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X