No announcement yet.

What colour combo for a Roadster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me its got to be the standard Bluewave Roadster colours of Star Blue with Silver Tridion. :car:

Comment

Ive Just purchase a Blue and Black Combo and it looks absolutly fantastic!!!

Comment

MUST be black & black - a classic - if I ever see it again :sad:

Comment

I'm with Black and Black.
          don't own a roady but I do think that all black cars have that 'mean' stance to them whilst remaining very classy.
          agreed though... they are an absolute bu99er to keep clean!
          (yes I do have a black/black cab for2!)

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

I agree with the cleaning, it's almost a daily thing getting out and wiping the mud from off the sides of my black Roadster ...thing is, I don't go over any mud at any point during the day, must be some kind of magical mud fairy or something.

Comment

I've always noticed that some cars suit some colours - red looks great on a porsche, ferrari.- black looks Ok on them, but...
              I think the original concept of the smart with contrasting tridion and panels was quite bold and interesting, but I have to admit I've gone for black/ black and still like it. The yellows Ive seen seem slightly 'lime-ish', wheras it should have been a bright, lotus yellow, I think
              I bet we'll start seeing much more emphasis on metallic colours soon
              cheers
              ppl

Comment

Colour?

My coupe is RED & SILVER with the glossy hardtop. My other car, C3, is all black and needs a frequent clean as it shows-up dirt very easily. The RED & SILVER seems to look good for a lot longer and just looks like a FUN combination for, what is, a great FUN CAR!
                :plane:

Comment

i have a blue/silver tridon passion cab at the mo which looks cool but i have a roadstar coming in july with black/silver tridon. i think that having the contrasting colours gives it more smartness.

Comment

Yellow and Black on the roadie for me..... :smile:

Comment

Red & Black, not as classy as some others, when I bought it there was limited stock (yeah like that was true!) so I just said not Champagne or Yellow.

Thought red was a tad boring but there are now 4 red ones round my area. Like to think I had something to do with that.

Comment

Silver / Silver for me. It was either that or Black/Black, the only options available for the BRC. Whilst I'd have liked the Black/Black and agree that it looks the best, from a practicle p.o.v. I went Silver. I do too many miles in it and Black gets dirty (and shows it) way too quickly. (Does that make me boringly conservative?)

(BTW, isn't this a v.old thread)

Comment

Chris, just out of interest, are the plastic bumper bits colour coded on the Brabus or just the same grey as a normal roadster with a silver tridion?

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Bloke
                            Chris, just out of interest, are the plastic bumper bits colour coded on the Brabus or just the same grey as a normal roadster with a silver tridion?
                            The same grey, unfortunately. I would have preferred them to have been colour keyed but was not to be. I suppose it may help protect against stone chips though, and the front does have the smartie-smile :smile: . The back end would look a lot better all silver. It's another reason the black option looks better, the plastic merges in.

Comment

Originally posted by chrsfrwll
                              The same grey, unfortunately. I would have preferred them to have been colour keyed but was not to be. I suppose it may help protect against stone chips though, and the front does have the smartie-smile :smile: . The back end would look a lot better all silver. It's another reason the black option looks better, the plastic merges in.
                              I agree, that's why I prefer the black Tridion in general on the roadie, I'd have liked all black if I'd had a choice but I'm not good at keeping her clean so It's probably best they didn't have any at the time.

At least she got a decent wash when they tested her for leaks a copule of weeks ago

Comment

Re: What colour combo for a Roadster?

Mine is black/black but beware, in summer the dust is terrible even if it hasn't been driven since a wash and in winter, well don't get me started on the salt they put down. Never had any fly's splattered on it though, other then the reg plate.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X