• Show
Clear All

Perhaps a kerb alert system too Andy?

Comment

A commode seat option for some of our ederly members.......~l~

Comment

YER I AM ONLY 46!DOH

Comment

Man for the an enthusiast website you all don't sound to enthusiastic... so i'll add to the list too:
          1) totally agree with the wider wheels
          2) paddleshift gears (replace the gear stick altogether, have an extra button for the fully automatic)
          3) FOR THE CABRIOs
          A wee curved lip like handle at the front inside the roof so that it is easier to pull forward (saves having to pinch grip it in the middle and hoy it forward)... even a wee strap would do. might just mod this myself.
          4) THE SEATS like honda seats one lever does all flip down tilt angle (on the drivers side too to make it easier to access the rear)

...oh and i love Gizmo (my smartie) too

Comment

3) FOR THE CABRIOs
            A wee curved lip like handle at the front inside the roof so that it is easier to pull forward (saves having to pinch grip it in the middle and hoy it forward)... even a wee strap would do. might just mod this myself.
            Now that is one cool mod.I was thinking along those lines but using some cord on the inside looped over the roll bar so you can close it from the inside without getting out.

Comment

Move that ridiculous button from the side of the speedo to somewhere sensible. That way you don't have to be stopped to find out mileage, air temp, etc......

Oh yeah, and some wider fron tyres would be nice.

Comment

I would like the boot glass to pop up all the way when I press the button on the key-fob (C-class and Honda Accord estate style), not just come out so you can get your finger under it.

I would not have to put all my grocery bags on the floor then, while I fiddle with the tailgate.

Edited by - kermit77 on 07 Jun 2004 13:41:49

Comment

for me the main gripes are:

1. change the washer jets back to old style - much better.
                  2. have a button on the drivers side door to operate the passenger window aswell.
                  3. seat back adjustment on passenger seat.
                  4. audible speakers, and cd player as standard (it is 2004! who buys tapes anyway)
                  5. audible horn.
                  6. wag's cabrio roof handle mod...as its a bugger to get out to clunk the roof up.
                  7. definitely wider front wheels (they are a joke)
                  8. one touch cab roof close function same as one touch open (although i know the safety issues yaddah yaddah...)
                  9. optional manual box, and or paddles as standard (i couldnt live without em anymore!)
                  10. practical rear view mirror, and drivers side vanity mirror as standard.
                  11. under seat drawer for passenger seat too (theres just not enough nooks and crannies for stuff!)
                  12. interior light at the front of the car, as your head gets in the way of the light from the back (or do i just have a huge head)
                  13. finally...ARMRESTS as standard.

it must sem like i hate my car...but im mearly mentioning ways to improve it further! honest!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X