Roadster Brabus Exhaust Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roadster Brabus Exhaust Mod

I have drilled out the existing holes to about 3 times there sizes 2 years ago and had no problems with MOT, I would like to know if there is a Decat for the roadsters.

I will be cutting discs out like you have on sunday.

nice write up fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Alski View Post
      This might sound a bit silly, but has anyone done this on a for2 brabby exhaust?
      I'd like to do this to mine. The cars warranty ran out in Dec just gone so won't have any warranty issues, but don't wanna kill my exhaust

Alan :silvertri
      works a treat with a hammer, they fold it really easily..havnt tried it on the car yet though but im hoping it wil be loud lol

Comment

Hey guys! I'm from spain and found ur great HP and this really great guide! Does anybody made a video from the MOD Brabus Exhaust? Looked already @ youtube and other video pages but haven't found anything...

greetz & Salu2,

Tommy

Comment

I don't see why you need a video to show you how to use a drill.

Comment

hehehe...:-) sorry for my english :-)

well, I do not need a video on "how to drilla whole" but I would like to hear the sound of the MOD Brabus. Just wanted to hear if their is a big difference between stock and Mod. I think just an MP3 file should be enough ;-)

Thanx

Comment

i agree........... let us hear it matey!!

Comment

People are still using this write up?! awesome!

Comment

i habe stumbled on this as must admitthat i looked at the exhausst n though it may be worth while chopping them plates out bit was worried aboit consiquenses. have u had any issuses yet, like getting pulled by the bill failing mot or getting flagged on the service?

Comment

There won't be any consequences. Modern ECUs can adapt to different fuel/air mixes.

Generally, for turbocharged cars, the less backpressure, the better. It should spin up a little better, so will 'feel' more of an improvement than what you actually have.

Comment

Hello,

Sorry for kicking this old thread.
                      I drilled the brabus exhaust out today,must say it sounds better.
                      Soon will get the car on a dyno,then i know how much bhp it has.

Greetz,
                      Mischa

Comment

just to say i took the jump and done this with a 32mm hole cutter.
                        can feel a difference when in the boost mainly not so much in lower end.

dissapointing that it seems to have lessened then turbo chatter on lift :censor: i liked that but saves me fuel from just making it chatter.

still need to run it a while i gues to have the ecu learn it, i have noticed that my pipes are dirty so cant see the glowing pipes so i will have a go at cleaning them up alittle!

:dollarey:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X