This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cold Weather Gear Changes

Well I'd say 100 or so people that haven't complained might have found it useful or they would have commented along the same lines as you. I'm not saying they did find it useful, but I'd hope some did.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution View Post
      Just another copy/paste from these people that is appearing on loads of car forums.
      Universal info, no thanks.
      Originally posted by Kapt. Q View Post
      Yes, but their cars use regular high viscosity gearbox oils, ours don't, hence useless SPAM.
      Originally posted by tolsen View Post
      Forum Rules.
      3.4 Advertising (unless an agreement is in place), spamming and trolling are not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private Message system to spam/advertise other members. Persistent offenders will be removed from the site.

Surprising the administrators allow this thread.
      Originally posted by oilman View Post
      Well I'd say 100 or so people that haven't complained might have found it useful or they would have commented along the same lines as you. I'm not saying they did find it useful, but I'd hope some did.
      There hasn't been one supportive post. They are all negative. Read them.

Comment

With the way of the internet, it's always the negative views that come up first.

Is this really so important to you? And as I asked before, are you an admin on here? Personally, I couldn't care less about this, but the vast majority of people find the information we give useful.

As for the bit about copy and paste you quoted, yes it is, but was I expected to write a separate article for 1000 forums?

Comment

He isn't admin but I am, I've flagged for RS (site owner) and locked for now

Ayefankoo

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X