Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roadster was fine until it was serviced at SofGlasgow

Originally posted by mrssarakelly
    My roadster coupe was fine until we took it in for its service at smart of glasgow. Now it is leaking like a sieve.

Its been in and out for 2 months now to get fixed, they keep giving it back and its not fixed, cant drive the car because you cant see out of window cos of water coming in under carpets, have to have air con on to make it driveable.

It now been with them for last three weeks, they claim it is to do with heater now, apparently they have been building it up for the last week!!!!

staff have an attitude problem as well, and think the service manager is scared of speaking to me!

mood im in i feel like telling them to stick their car, and have a cheque ready for me to give me my money back for the service and the car!!

I recommended this to other folk. I'd tell em that it's finally fixed, then take it elsewhere for a "different" problem. It's what i ended up having to do after 2 or 3 months of **** from glasgow.

Comment

Re: smart of Glasgow

Never used Glasgow branch before, but from what i hear now, thats a good thing. Thumbs up still go to Perth.

Comment

hello, popping in from a long time away

Sara, u share the same prblem i did as well as second name.. lol anyway

I got very ****** off at the service manager one day and he took my car for 3 days until it was fixed.

Its worth writing a letter and a list of complaints to this guy, i worked for me!

Comment

just to update you all, after three months of problems Smart of Glasgow have refunded the cost of the car to us in full, and we have given the car back after loosing all confidence in the servicing and the car itself.

Comment

Smart of glasgow :censor: never again.... message 17 below, read and weep..

http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/forums/sho...805#post390805

What I have learned from this....

Always demand that your own car's bodywork is checked over by the garage (any garage) before handover at a service or repair, and get a written statement from them, that the car does not have any bodywork damage.

Quite a number of garages by other car manufactures (example.. Citreon) now have a bodywork check sheet before taking the car in, this cover themselves from owners trying false claims of bodywork damage and covers you in case your car is damaged in their time.
            Last edited by ColSmart; 22-01-07, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X