SPOTTED - Aqua Orange LHD "Y" reg today in Basingstoke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOTTED - Aqua Orange LHD "Y" reg today in Basingstoke

Followed us out of town - exchanged waves! Must have looked very odd to the rest of the locals - an Aqua Orange following a Numeric Blue out of town!

Two rare colours, can't help thinking the Aqua-Orange looks nicer than our numeric, shame those panels are almond-shape only & won't fit out peanut version!

Re: SPOTTED - Aqua Orange LHD "Y" reg today in Basingstoke

Numeric Blue - Aqua Orange?
    How about Numeric Blue - Aqua Vanilla? That is also a rare sight and only in Norfolk - I think

Jenny

PS And I still have a sticky actuator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There's an Aqua Orange almost abandoned outside a retail unit just off Hadfield Road in Cardiff, looks so sad.

I like Fudge's courtesy car, Aqua Green & silver, and i'm assuming it's blue and green inside. Lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by 137699 View Post
        Followed us out of town - exchanged waves! Must have looked very odd to the rest of the locals - an Aqua Orange following a Numeric Blue out of town!

Two rare colours, can't help thinking the Aqua-Orange looks nicer than our numeric, shame those panels are almond-shape only & won't fit out peanut version!
        Where in Basingstoke?
        You might see our 59 reg and the 51 reg (splash Green) about as well

Is quite funny when we are driving together, peoples faces with two following lol

Dave
        David Spalton (OMA)
        SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

Followed us from the Winchester Road roundabout on the ring road down the A30 to the M3 at Dummer.
          I regularly see an aqua orange parked up on Stockbridge high street so wonder if it may have been the same car.

We live in Barton Stacey - tend to go into Basingstole once every 2-3 weeks & usually in the fortwo though I skirt around it at least 2-3 times a week in the Roady on my way to/from work over Reading way.

Comment

you might see us about
            David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

Originally posted by OMA View Post
              ...You might see our 59 reg and the 51 reg (splash Green) ....
              I gather you mean Stream Green...lol

Comment

lol,
                yep. i kept thinking not to call it stream. BUT the stream it is.
                Thought the aqua green was stream, since it had like stream markings in it.. lol

my bad, and duly noted
                David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

When I read "splash green" I couldn't help thinking about the "piss yellow" coupe in the film "American Graffiti"....lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X