wide arch bodykit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wide arch bodykit

after bimbling along in my brabus for 8 months i have decided its time to do some upgrades. so a dump valve, de-cat and wide arch bodykit are on the cards.

am ok with the dv and the de-catting but have trawled the net looking for a wide arched bodykit and can't find anything..........could anyone post a link to a site flogging these little devils ta

Re: wide arch bodykit

not seen any on my travels , not sure there is much in the way of external forfour mods as of yet.

by the way have you actually purchased a working dump valve yet coz as far as I knew there wasn't one that would work with a forfour brabus yet?.

like the mitsubishi colt czt whenever a dump valve was connected it kept shutting down the ECU or making it go nuts ( even dump valves that supposed to work with air temp sensors didn't work )

Comment

no haven't bought one, don't think i will bother after what you have just said lol

Comment

Originally posted by kaizer
        ( even dump valves that supposed to work with air temp sensors didn't work )
        MAF (mass air flow) sensors not temp sensors.

Comment

At the moment there is only brabus body kits, the likes of s mann are not going to make any, market to small as most forfour owners are saga age

Comment

Give us a call and we'll tell you all about it... and how many vital organs you will need to Ebay to buy it :dollarey:

Comment

Thought that SRUS were getting a kit made for the for4 by the new Mynheer guys??
              Www.BigPerformance.Co.Uk

020 328 REMAP (02032873627)
              STAR diagnostics. Remapping. Dyno. Key coding
              TAN codes. SCN codes. Body shop. Trimming. Crash repairs

Comment

Are there any alternatives to that kit?

Those skirts look like lego additions. Mynheer stuff is quite good on other makes/models.
                When I say good, I mean it doesnt make you violently ill when you set eyes on it.

Comment

I've got the Brabus kit on mine which looks great with my 17's! All painted in pink sparkles of course!

There are some pics in the Blackpool ones of my car, not very subtle though!

Kate

Comment

That`s MINT!

Love it.

Comment

don't think you read my first post properly Kate, I already have a brabus forfour, i saw a wide arch bodykit somewhere when trawling the net and can't find it again thats all

definately don't like that konigseder one, too boxy and just looked at mynheers site, and I wouldn't be seen dead with something like that on my brabus.........too many barry boyed cars with kits like that, ok for boys racers in saxos or corsas but not on a merc, no way sorry !!
                      Last edited by smart-e-pants; 12-08-06, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smart-e-pants
                        too many barry boyed cars with kits like that, ok for boys racers in saxos or corsas but not on a merc, no way sorry !!
                        Errrrr about the closest a Forfour comes to being a merc, is its sold from a merc dealership! Mitsubushi are renowned to be every boy-racers and barry boys dream car

Comment

Well said Mate!! We all know what Mercedes think of Mitsubishi anyway they pulled the plug on the Forfour and it cost them a packet to do it. The Forfour is not wanted by Mercedes apparently only the Fortwo. I can't understand why anybody would want to pay loadsamoney to put tacky boyracer wheelarch kits on a car. The Forfour is a great looking car and that's why I bought one in spite of the agricultural clutch and auto mode I've got. There are official well designed accessories that seem to look good, but not worth the money unless you've got loads of it.

Comment

i love the orange one on the home page - its stunning!!

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X