Clear All

https://plus.google.com/photos/11282...5742066&oi d=112827018205146693954
    https://plus.google.com/photos/11282...18205146693954
    - Guide for slip curtain.

Comment

Or just ignore what Tolsen is educating you with ... DSCF6070.jpg
      DSCF6069.jpg

That Rad looks rotten !
      Last edited by 10:45PM; 08-11-15, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Tolsen always learned well.
        Was prepared so (links) only "ok" require given.
        It may be malware or OS .

Comment

Just ignore the error messages smart maniacs is producing rightnow, they know about and they are not reporting proper problems (apart from internal ones)
          I get an error after every single post much like you will be getting too, just ignore

Comment

Guides must be positioned as near to radiator as possible so the blind can rest against and be supported by the matrix when proceeding at speed. An alternative is adding additional support behind blind in the form of stiff fox netting or similar material.

Comment

About anything like it?

Comment

Better but I think you need to add more bars to support your blind.

Comment

Tolsen that is some weight to be towing with the smart! I thought I had, at times over loaded the max that the car can tow but that weight must have caused the engine to struggle a little?

Comment

The device has ~ 2kg (including motor drives, power cables).
                    The role of accumulator battery is the providing energy for to start the thermal engine.
                    At Honda NTV650 battery is 12V / 8AH for 647cmc. I think the 62Ah battery is oversized for Smart.
                    Using one by 44Ah is sufficient. The difference in weight ( 62Ah vs 44Ah) is ~ 2.5 kg .The LFP battery can also be used.
                    Of course, some people will want and heated seats, electric heating, listen music without motor ,etc and it's necessary for a larger battery.

Canvas is held in place by a steel cable and the top by steel spring.
                    Last edited by mottofreee; 10-11-15, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Today I managed to do that:

Comment

Upper shaft (the one that is usually run across the canvas) is a steel tube with inner spring.
                        Shaft the supports are since a resistance of power ...

Comment

I have a radiator blind somewhere. Recovered from a Daimler Benz D506. Only needs a new canvass.

Comment

Today I did electromotive drive system.
                            https://plus.google.com/112827018205...18205146693954
                            Tomorrow, the wiring .
                            For starters, manual but after collecting enough data, the resulting table will enroll in a microcontoller.

Comment

Today I did electromotive drive system.
                              Tomorrow, the wiring . For starters, manual but after collecting enough data, the resulting table will enroll in a microcontoller.

Comment

At what temperature radiator fan start ?
                                I ask because today started . 9 C ambient temperature , little or no wind , rainless . We finished with canvas (for currently) , follows the thermostat.
                                For this I ordered a thermostat GATES TH40390G1 , which ... another topic I will relate what I did to him.
                                Last edited by mottofreee; 17-11-15, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X