Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Smart Fortwo 453 launches today at 18:00pm GMT.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one do you prefer Adrimo? I bet its the one on the left

Comment

w5zev.jpg
      Could have been many good things.

Comment

Originally posted by cougar7609 View Post

the roadster was a big seller
        LOL! What!

43,091 produced in just under 4 years and took another 2 years to sell through the inventory they had.
        That doesn't sound like a big seller.

Comment

As one of the people who have actually seen the new fortwo and forfour I quite like it, the interior is light years ahead of anything we have now. The exterior is quite colour dependent - for example the black metallic tridion / white panel forfour didn't look particularly nice, but the silver tridion / red metallic panel forfour looked quite special. The 2 fortwo's I saw were black tridion / metallic orange and then metallic orange tridion / white panels looked good too.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9494864&type=3

Comment

I think it goes to show that whatever the car design, much of the appeal is in the dressing - panels/colour combo

Comment

I really like it. I swapped my 451 a couple of years ago for a Seat Mii. I miss my old Smart, and will certainly look at this version when I change cars at the end of the year. It's either the Smart or one of the new 108/C1/Aygo triplets. Or maybe the 500 or new Mini. I'm hugely tempted to splash out on the Brabus version though

Comment

Originally posted by longdistancecdi View Post

non wind windows in the rear are

....a brilliant idea. And should be fitted for the occupants of the front seats also - on all cars - compulsorily.
                I say 'occupants' but I really mean filthy minkers that when they have roll down windows use them to fling their garbage out after stuffing their fat greedy faces with whatever trash was in the containers that the cup holders and storage compartments in the car would hold perfectly all the way to a convenient and clean disposal point - aka a fu*king bin! Minkers!
                Cup holders are the most stupid idea ever as obviously large swathes of the public aren't to be trusted with them. Well, seal their windows to within an inch then.They deserve no better. At least with the rear windows not dropping the kids the tinks are dragging up might just learn better habits. Maybe even teach their slovenly parents what it is to be clean and show respect for an environment we all
                share.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X