***Site update feedback***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ***Site update feedback***

Tapatalk seems to not be working - probably because it thinks it needs to connect to /forums, which looks to no longer be the correct URL.

Comment

Originally posted by fat_rick View Post
      Tapatalk seems to not be working - probably because it thinks it needs to connect to /forums, which looks to no longer be the correct URL.
      leave it with me

dave
      David Spalton (OMA)
      SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

Originally posted by OMA View Post
        Im finally sitting down to a Pint of Fosters
        That's a long pint! You started that about 3pm! lol

@JamesMackB

Comment

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Originally posted by smartsparky View Post
            That's a long pint! You started that about 3pm! lol
            might have been a few lol
            David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

Thanks Dave . If you're not a tapatalk user and want something testing please feel free to PM me and I'll get on it as soon as I notice the message (the app's not free, so can't expect you to go get it if you're not using it anyway!).

Comment

Originally posted by fat_rick View Post
                Thanks Dave . If you're not a tapatalk user and want something testing please feel free to PM me and I'll get on it as soon as I notice the message (the app's not free, so can't expect you to go get it if you're not using it anyway!).
                Ive resorted it out.
                You need to research for just 'smartManiacs' and add the info there and you should be able to view the forum.
                Posting from tapatalk right now

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

Great update, I know from experience how tricky it can be on a time constraint.
                  I'm getting random events where it's acknowledged that I'm logged in and on the next breath its redirecting me saying invalid login and sending me to a blank forum.php page.
                  I have cleared my cache, using chrome and have logged in/out.

Comment

Originally posted by northan View Post
                    Great update, I know from experience how tricky it can be on a time constraint.
                    I'm getting random events where it's acknowledged that I'm logged in and on the next breath its redirecting me saying invalid login and sending me to a blank forum.php page.
                    I have cleared my cache, using chrome and have logged in/out.
                    Very odd.
                    Im trying to replicate this issue for you but having no luck.
                    can you give me any steps you are doing just before it goes?

dave
                    David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

Yea tricky, I have tried to replicate it several times with no luck, it's only happened four times so far.
                      Most times (3/4) it happened when I followed a link to the forum from Google.
                      Will keep updated if it happens again maybe with some more detailed logs.
                      Cheers

Comment

awesome job - crisp and clear (like an HD version!!! haha!!)

i do miss the "overview" page of new posts (i know there is a new post page)

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Originally posted by northan View Post
                          Yea tricky, I have tried to replicate it several times with no luck, it's only happened four times so far.
                          Most times (3/4) it happened when I followed a link to the forum from Google.
                          Will keep updated if it happens again maybe with some more detailed logs.
                          Cheers
                          can you try logout
                          login
                          then visit from the google link again
                          let me know the outcome

cheers
                          dave
                          David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

Originally posted by problemchild1976 View Post
                            awesome job - crisp and clear (like an HD version!!! haha!!)

i do miss the "overview" page of new posts (i know there is a new post page)

JJ
                            Thanks for that.
                            We all slaved through the day and night and then today for it so fingers crossed
                            David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

yep it did it again

have to log in again and sometimes it takes me to a blank forum.php
                              Last edited by northan; 30-10-11, 10:31 PM.

Comment

I had the blank on a minute ago.... I think by accessing it through google it might be an old googe cached link :S
                                between that, and it's getting late, I'll have a look tomorrow!!

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X