Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Sponsor page (with discounts) may be down http://www.smartmaniacs.co.uk/misc.p...=1402658337865
    While SmartManiacs members discount page appears to be too.

Comment

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

• i keep missing so much stuff as nothing shows up when i click "new topics"

is there a time frame for when the new posts are shown??

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

• Ill put site into admin mode tomorrow as I'm actually off and get VB to actually tell me why this software gives these issues. I can't even post on their forum to ask. Getting the empty response error itonically
          David Spalton (OMA)
          SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

• All the notification choices for email are checked but I am not receiving any. Perhaps that will get correct with your other changes. Otherwise all looks good

Comment

• New problem.
              I click on New Topics and I am sent to OMA's page in red which tells me I'm not authorised for an advanced search. I then have to log back in again.Why am I being logged out?

Comment

• Originally posted by JOKING View Post
                All the notification choices for email are checked but I am not receiving any. Perhaps that will get correct with your other changes. Otherwise all looks good
                The email notifications are an ongoing bug beyond our control - it's well documented on the main vb site - so when they release a fix for that, we'll install it and should be good to go!

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Thrumbleux View Post
                  New problem.
                  I click on New Topics and I am sent to OMA's page in red which tells me I'm not authorised for an advanced search. I then have to log back in again.Why am I being logged out?
                  That's a new one for me?
                  but there is something wrong with the permissions, as all of my posts go up as 'unapproved' - then I have to approve them myself! :|

I will have to re-write the lot, but it's not a small task.
                  Hopefully it should sort out some of these random goings on.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

• Still not getting new posts on the web page, has this been disabled? It's only showing the threads, not the latest reply and mixing up the last poster with the OP?!?

Rarely use the web page anyway, I use tapatalk on iPad & iPhone almost exclusively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thrumbleux View Post
                      New problem.

This appears to be resolved. No problems today.

Comment

• What happened to the "Mark Forum read" option ?
                        Since the site changed layout, I have not seen this option on any of my PC's.
                        Then, looking at post #172 of this thread, it appears that the option is somehow present.
                        Can someone shead some light on this please ?
                        Bjorn

Comment

• Seems to be working well, except I am not getting email notifications even though I did use the correct settings, or at least I think I did.

Comment

• I thought the email links went in on the last site update - I'll check permissions (they seem to be complete **** in this version), otherwise it's back in Davids hands... again!

Comment

• Originally posted by JOKING View Post
                              Seems to be working well, except I am not getting email notifications even though I did use the correct settings, or at least I think I did.
                              Can you try now?

Comment

• jill is trying to post up meeting oint details for the kimbolton meet next sunday but after a week of getting empty response boxes shes about to start throwing swear words about....is the problem our end or yours????

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X