This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigs should be sorted.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Post Icons should be sorted

D
      David Spalton (OMA)
      SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

Originally posted by OMA View Post

Ive seen this one and trying to figure that out. Leave it with me

D
        Post Icons should be sorted now

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Ha! lol
          that answers that!

Comment

• OMA
            OMA commented
            Editing a comment
            haha, aint we efficient :p

Originally posted by cougar7609 View Post
          As for firefox Ill go through all of the addons and see if one of them could be causing the problem. Possibly even run it in safe mode and try again. If Im the only one that has the problem then its likely to be one of the addons.
          How have you got on today?

Comment

you guys are quick - half my sig is there....i'll have a look

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Originally posted by problemchild1976 View Post
              you guys are quick

JJ

David Spalton (OMA)
              SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

There are restrictions on the type of code you use, number of images, and number of lines.
                For card holders it's 5 lines I think, 1 image and 1000 characters including code.
                Disabled code includes PHP & HTML links - as these have been abused in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by cougar7609 View Post
                  Im not too keen on the large post listing,
                  We will be doing some new templates, but at the top of each topic you have an option of "Posts" or "Latest Activity".
                  If you select "Latest Activity", it will change the view into a 'stream', with the original post at the top, and the latest replies (newest first) after that.
                  I'm not sure if that helps in the mean while?

Comment

select page number of thread at top (like bottom)? instead of the Page [1] of 4 [<][>] as i don't find this useful at all

JJ

Comment

lol, yeah I was looking at that too, does seem a bit rubbish.
                      It's not valuable real-estate so will leave it there for now... if we find it's still just as rubbish as it appears to be, we (can probably!) disable it later.

Comment

morning just testing - I can post from the pc but not using tapatalk - have logged out and back in to both TT and the site but still I get "post error " and have lost the "unread " option that I had on tapatalk - neither are any biggy but just thought I would let you know
                        Last edited by baggpus; 27-04-14, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Am on the web and can post so the prob is tapatalk

Comment

I love the fact the quick reply allows you to flick back through different pages of threads without losing what you have written

JJ

Comment

Am I missing something (or has this been asked already) but the ability/option to go straight to the last page of a thread appears lost?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X