TV touch screen ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV touch screen ?

Shape not a real issuse and you can use a box maker program which gives you measurements then just give it to wood shop to cut then glue, screw and carpet it.

There is nothing wrong with mixing brands and having a ready made sub/box combo.

I have never heard fli but if JJ recommends at least take a listen if you can.

Car audio is not like a remap where everyone gets the same map and loves the extra 30bhp, it's very subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by problemchild1976 View Post
      still 100% recommend the 10" fli trap

JJ
      Yeah I still been looking at this one and prob will go for it well at least for my first one.

@adrimo I do enjoy building stuff feel good after you have achieved it but I just want it all sorted now as I tried to do the drilling for the door speaker wire yesterday but couldn't remove the wing panels/bumper.

Separate note how do I remove the side skirt is it just the two pins in the rear arch then slide it or something I just don't want to snap "anymore" clips ;( lol cheers

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

No idea how to remove panels look on evilution or fq101 for their guides or YouTube

Comment

Yeah I done it,well got it all off but still couldn't drill the whole in the side so might go through the normal loom wiring bit !

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Has anyone gone through the loom part ? And do I need to have that wire casing or will it be ok without ?

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

just remember the casing is there to stop it from rubbish on anything ;-)

in regards to the clips they are about 40P. just got loads of bolts and clips from merc

Comment

Oh ok I'll get the casing then :-/ haha and yeah I only broke one clip not bad lol least next time I take it part I know how to do it and I should be a lot quicker cheers

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Oh ok I'll get some then ;-/ and that's all good then 40p that's good hate taking panels off when you don't know what way they slide etc lol but I know now so it's all good cheers audiobull

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Do you think this will be ok without a washer as iv scrapped back to bear metal on the block washer ??

Also what's the best way to crimp this ring connecter

Make this view like a M or squash one side then other side on top ?? If you understand me !

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Solder it, unless you have a proper crimping tool for that terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by madDan View Post
                        Solder it, unless you have a proper crimping tool for that terminal.
                        I haven't got the proper crimping tool but I'm not sure how to solder it,just leave I like it is and solder in and around it ?

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Squash it flat - that's what I would do.

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Best of both worlds:-

Squash one side in, then the other side on top - THEN - use a proper big copper soldering iron of the sort you heat using a flame / blow torch. Use that to heat the crimped part whilst you feed solder in at the top.

John

Comment

You going to professional for me john I only have a little soldering iron but I will squash it flat like problemchild said and the put some solder around the top and bottom of the crimped part that will be good enough won't it ?

So from my pik is that ok to bolt it to the car like that then without a washer or just clean on up and put ground cable ring on first then washer then big block spacer then nut ?!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Well I ant no professional and only have a little soldering iron but I'll squash it like problemchild said then put some solder either side on the wires !

So that pik I put is ok to leave the washer out then just use the block spacer ?? So I have cleaned all metal around the bolt hole,put ground cable/ring down then either block spacer on top with bolt or ring down washer then block spacer then bolt ?

Sorry to keep on I just want to try get it the best I can the first time round cheers

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X