do police stop your smart?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: do police stop your smart?

I think most people are 'pro police' but its becoming damn hard to sympathise with them sometimes. Where I live we have a 'Safety Camera Van' (manned by police not toytown) sited on bridge above an arrow straight main dual carriageway where I've NEVER known an accident happen in 10 years I've been here. Anyway I had a 'Victor Meldrew' moment as this van is actually parked in a dangerous spot when you pull off the dual carrigeway and want to turn at the top. I was very polite and was basically told to "do one or I'll do you" (apparently for interfering in duty of an officer or something like that - tw4t).

Also from the horses mouth my brother (ex-traffic, left because pension was so good and peed off in the force in 'modern times') admits they do play snooker in traffic patrol - thats a pull for a red car followed by a blue - said he'd had a hundred break once.........

Comment

Originally posted by astonbuilder View Post
      Also from the horses mouth my brother (ex-traffic, left because pension was so good and peed off in the force in 'modern times') admits they do play snooker in traffic patrol - thats a pull for a red car followed by a blue - said he'd had a hundred break once.........
      Does that mean you're safe in a white car unless the policeman is an idiot?

Comment

No, they have to predict a colour car so they say 'blue' or whatever and then if next car is different colour they've pocketed the white so pick next white car up anyway - no getting away from em.....

My brother was an iddiot too...until he left the police with a big fat pension in his pocket (he was a good copper I'd say though, committed to the job and anti-crime, just peed with governmental policies that hamstrung them)

Comment

In connection with this subject, I have the uneasy feeling that only an idiot would become a policeman in this day & age.

I say that not to offend anyone, but with the greatest respect.

So I shouldn't be surprised when a policeman behaves like an idiot!

Comment

In 4 years (tempting fate here) I have never been pulled over. 4 years of no tax, dodgy tyres, cr*p emissions and overly tinted window, never once!!!!! (only joking!!!! well except the bit about the windows)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Mynheer View Post
              In 4 years (tempting fate here) I have never been pulled over. 4 years of no tax, dodgy tyres, cr*p emissions and overly tinted window, never once!!!!! (only joking!!!! well except the bit about the windows)
              DISGRACEFUL ! You 'ooligan

Comment

My Bro just got pulled the other week for tints on his big merc

put the tint testing machine to the glass , gave my bro a fine

But no other action ??!!
                Like he didn't tell him to have the tints sorted ?!!

what's going on there then?
                He said himself he could get pulled again later that day and get another fine ?

Comment

Never been picked up by the fuzz.

Dragged round by me tits a couple of times tho'

Comment

Foglights on when its not foggy.
                    Very dark tinted windows.
                    Numberplates with non standard/italic typefaces

All these things infuriate me so I have no problem with the police pulling these offenders over and booking them (Danno).

Personally I've not been pulled over in the Smart, but I was pulled over a few months in my other car.

Comment

• Re: do police stop your smart?

Always fancied being pulled by a policewoman .....

Comment

Only got pulled once in the crossblade

coming out of gosport in light rain and a police car pulled me over thinking i had a problem with the roof

in fact his first words were should'nt you have the roof up on a day like this

his face when i pointed out it did'nt have one was a picture

Comment

Originally posted by Alsmart View Post
                          Always fancied being pulled by a policewoman .....
                          Its the black stockings and uniform!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Mynheer View Post
                            Its the black stockings and uniform!!!!
                            Thank goodness ...... was afraid it was some kind of perversion .....

Comment

Originally posted by Alsmart View Post
                              Thank goodness ...... was afraid it was some kind of perversion .....
                              Perfectly normal M'lud :p :p :p

Comment

I got stopped for not indicating and when I pointed out you do not have to indicate he said who told you that I replied the chief of Derby-shire police did he then tried to do me for something else saying that something else was wrong with my car because he could not do me for not indicating & guess what he did not indicate in the same place as I didn't. :censor:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X